Phase III randomized trial of induction chemotherapy with gemcitabine and carboplatin followed by elective paclitaxel consolidation versus paclitaxel and carboplatin followed by elective paclitaxel consolidation in patients with primary epithelial ovarian, primary peritoneal cancer or fallopian tube carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2010 This trial will be featured in the Best of ASCO 2010.
- 06 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 06 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History