Phase II Study of the A-ICOX Regimen Consisting of Bevacizumab (Avastin), Intermittent Dose Capecitabine (Xeloda) and Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) in Patients With Untreated Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2009 Planned end date changed from Dec 2008 to Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2005 New trial record.