Substituting Lantus (insulin glargine [rDNA origin] inj) for a thiazolidinedione vs. a 3rd oral agent as add-on therapy in patients failing a thiazolidinedione and sulfonylurea or metformin combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Mar 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2006 Status change