A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of a Novel CCR5 Antagonist, UK-427,857, in Combination With Optimized Background Therapy Versus Optimized Background Therapy Alone for the Treatment of Antiretroviral-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTIVATE-2
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis (SINGLE + MOTIVATE); Missing CD4+ cell response, results published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 27 Jul 2012 Results from a pooled analysis of MOTIVATE-1 and -2 presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History