A phase I dose escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the EP HIV-1090 DNA vaccine in healthy, HIV-1 uninfected adult participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1090 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 17 Oct 2005 New trial record.