An Open-Label Phase I/II Study of Weekly ABI-007 and Vinorelbine With or Without G-CSF in Patients With Stage IV (Metastatic) Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2006 Status change
- 30 Aug 2006 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2007.