A phase II trial using a universal GM-CSF [granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor]-producing and CD40L-expressing bystander cell line (GM. CD40L) in the formulation of autologous tumor cell-based vaccines for patients with malignant melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CD40L GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.