Study of the immunological efficacy of adding subcutaneous interleukin-2 (IL-2) to an optimized antiretroviral regimen in HIV-1-infected subjects experiencing therapeutic failure on an ongoing antiretroviral combination with a CD4 cell count less than or equal to 200/mm3 ANRS 123 trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETOILE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'CD4+ cell count' has not been met.
- 17 Jul 2009 Results have been reported in AIDS.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History