A 48 Week, Phase II, Non-Comparative, Open-label, Multi-Cohort, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of GW433908/Ritonavir BID When Administered to HIV-1 Infected, PI-Naïve and Experienced, Pediatric Subjects, 2 to 18 Years Old and of GW433908 BID Administered to PI-Naïve, Pediatric Subjects 2 to < 6 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 110 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.