The SETPOINT Study - A Randomized Study of the Effect of Immediate Treatment With Potent Antiretroviral Therapy Versus Observation With Treatment as Indicated in Newly Infected HIV-1 Infected Subjects: Does Early Therapy After the Virologic Setpoint.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SETPOINT
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History