A randomized controlled study testing the efficacy of immunotherapies to control plasma HIV RNA concentrations upon interruption of highly active antiretroviral therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; HIV vaccine vCP1452 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.