PROCLAIM: A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, multicenter study to examine the effects of AC2592 [glucagon-like peptide 1] administered by continuous subcutaneous infusion in subjects with advanced chronic congestive heart failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon-like peptide-1 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PROCLAIM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2006.
- 26 Dec 2007 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.