A Phase III Study of Entecavir vs Lamivudine in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis B Infection and Negative for Hepatitis B e Antigen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2010 Results will be presented at the 61st annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 03 Nov 2008 Results from rollover study 901 reported at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), reported in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 09 Mar 2006 Results have been published.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History