A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label Comparison of Lopinavir/Ritonavir Plus Efavirenz Versus Lopinavir/Ritonavir Plus 2 NRTIs Versus Efavirenz Plus 2 NRTIs as Initial Therapy for HIV-1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Stavudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 Results assessing the association between efavirenz metabolizer genotype and suicidality using pooled data from four clinical trials (A5095, A5142 ,A5175, A5202), published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results of pooled analysis of 3 ACTG U.S based randomized trials (A5142, A5202 and A5257) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2007 to Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History