A Phase II Study of Active Immunotherapy With PANVAC or Autologous Cultured Dendritic Cells Infected With PANVAC After Complete Resection of Hepatic or Pulmonary Metastases of Colorectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; CV 301 (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2013 Data have been published in the Annals of Surgery, according to a Bavarian Nordic media release.
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History