Randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group, multicenter study to compare the efficacy and safety of once-monthly oral administration of 150mg ibandronate with once-weekly oral administration of 70mg alendronate in postmenopausal osteoporosis - non-inferiority trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Ibandronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTION
- 01 Jan 2008 Results have been published.
- 19 Sep 2007 Primary endpoint reported by GlaxoSmithKline.
- 19 Sep 2007 Tolerability data reported at ASBMR 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History