CPG 10101 combination therapy for the treatment of hepatitis C: A phase IB open label randomized trial of CPG 10101 alone, with interferon, ribavirin, or interferon and ribavirin in the treatment of relapsedhepatitis C Virus (HCV) subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs CPG 10101 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Oct 2008 Official title updated, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2007 Interim results have been presented.
- 21 Oct 2005 New trial record.