A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a novel CCR5 antagonist, UK-427, 857 [maraviroc], in combination with optimized background therapy versus optimized background therapy alone for the treatment of antiretroviral-experienced HIV-1 infected subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTIVATE-1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis (SINGLE + MOTIVATE); Missing CD4+ cell response, results published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 27 Jul 2012 Results from a pooled analysis of MOTIVATE-1 and -2 presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History