Observer blinded, randomized phase 3 study to investigate the non-inferiority of IC51 vs. JE-VAX as vaccines for Japanese encephalitis in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs IC 51 (Primary) ; Japanese encephalitis vaccine
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Valneva
- 11 Nov 2008 Results published in Vaccine, according to 1102799.
- 01 Dec 2007 Primary endpoint met; results reported in The Lancet.
- 21 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History