A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging, Parallel Group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of the Oral NeuroKinin-1 Receptor Antagonist, GW679769 in Combination With Ondansetron Hydrochloride and Dexamethasone for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Dec 2009 Results published in Cancer.
- 19 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History