A Phase I Multicenter Study of Arsenic Trioxide and Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.