A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the safety and efficacy of neramexane monotherapy in patients with moderate to severe dementia of the Alzheimer's type.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Neramexane (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2007 Status change
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.