The AMADEUS trial, a multicenter, randomized, open-label, assessor blind, non-inferiority study comparing the efficacy and safety of once-weekly subcutaneous idraparinux (SR34006) with adjusted-dose oral vitamin-K antagonists in the prevention of thromboembolic events in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idraparinux sodium (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms AMADEUS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 May 2018 Results of post hoc analysis comparing data from Murcia AF Project and the AMADEUS trial published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- 01 Dec 2015 Post hoc analysis results (n=1588) from elderly patients with respect Body Mass Index published in the Stroke.
- 28 Jan 2008 Results have been published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History