A SU011248 EXPANDED ACCESS PROTOCOL FOR SYSTEMIC THERAPY OF PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC RENAL CELL CARCINOMA WHO ARE INELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN OTHER SU011248 PROTOCOLS BUT MAY DERIVE BENEFIT FROM TREATMENT WITH SU011248.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Oct 2012 Final results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on the abstract presented at ESMO.
- 25 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 4574 to 5000 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History