Angiotensin II-antagonist in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation trial (ANTIPAF Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Arrhythmias; Heart disorders; Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANTIPAF; ANTIPAF-AFNET 2
- 31 Aug 2010 Results have been presented at ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 02 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial centre (German Atrial Fibrillation Network) and lead trial investigators (Meinertz T, Goette A) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.