Campath (Alemtuzumab) Dose Escalation, Low-Dose TBI and Fludarabine Followed by HLA Class II Mismatched Donor Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies: A Multicenter Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphomatoid granulomatosis; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; Testicular cancer; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.