A one year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the efficacy and safety of donepezil hydrochloride (E2020) in subjects with mild cognitive impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Assessment scale scores' has not been met.
- 05 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale' has been met.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History