Multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and the safety of the thromboprophylaxis with bemiparin 3,500 IU/d for 28 days compared to 8 days, in patients undergoing oncological abdominal/pelvic surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bemiparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANBESURE
- 30 Apr 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 13 Jul 2009 Results were presented during a late-breaking clinical trial session at the 22nd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 13 Jul 2009 Primary composite endpoint (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, death rate) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History