A randomized phase II study of bisphosphonate: zoledronic acid (zometa) in the management of asymptomatic/early stage multiple myeloma: Hoosier Oncology Group MM02-35
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone disorders; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued (study terminated due to low patient enrollment).
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.