Early Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating the Clinical Benefits of Early Front-Loaded Eptifibatide in the Treatment of Patients With Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome (EARLY ACS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eptifibatide (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EARLY-ACS
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 9500 to 10500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Mar 2009 Results presented at the American College of Cardiology meeting and reported in the New England Journal of Medicine, as reported by Schering-Plough.
- 30 Mar 2009 Results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine and presented as a late-breaking clinical trial during the American College of Cardiology's 58th annual scientific session.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History