TIL (tumor infiltrating lymphocytes) and interleukin 2 versus abstention as adjuvant treatment in melanoma with only one invaded lymphnode after lymphnodes excision.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.