Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Combination With Pemetrexed as Second Line Therapy in Patients With Stable Brain Metastases From Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (Excluding Squamous Cell Carcinoma)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Folic acid; Vitamin B12 analogues
- Indications Brain metastases; Cancer metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Planned end date 1 Dec 2015 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.