Phase I/II Study of Increasing Doses of Lutetium-177 Labeled Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody cG250 (177^Lu-DOTA-cG250) in Patients With Advanced Renal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Monoclonal antibody G250 Lu-177 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.