A randomized phase III study to compare conventional chemotherapy (CHOEP-14) + rituximab vs high-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation (Mega-CHOEP-21) + rituximab in younger patients with aggressive NHL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R-MegaCHOEP
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of pooled data of clinical impact of the cell-of-origin classification and the MYC/ BCL2 dual expresser status in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated within two prospective clinical trials (RICOVER-60 and R-MegaCHOEP) of the German high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma study group were, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from this and other study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Nov 2012 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History