A multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase III trial comparing Velcade [bortezomib]/dexamethasone versus vincristine/Adriamycin (Doxorubicin)/dexamethasone (VAD) for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2016 Pooled pharmacogenomics genome-wide association study analysis (n=598) of 3 trials [IFM 2005-01, IFM2007-02, and HOVON-65/GMMG-HD4 ] were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 08 Aug 2013 The European Commission has approved bortezomib induction therapy in combination with dexamethasone or thalidomide + dexamethasone based on the analysis of data from this trial, according to a Janssen-Cilag media release.
- 28 Jun 2013 Data from this study support a postive opinion from the CHMP of the EMA for bortezomib-based induction regimens, according to a Janssen Cilag media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History