Multicentric phase II study to evaluate feasibility and efficacy of association of imatinib mesylate and zoledronic acid in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia in cytogenetic response without molecular response after one year of imatinib mesylate monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2007 Status changed from initiated to terminated
- 23 Oct 2005 New trial record.