A Randomized Phase III Trial of Oxaliplatin (OXAL) Plus 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Leucovorin (CF) With or Without Cetuximab (C225) After Curative Resection for Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colon cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a genome-wide association study in 2 colon cancer clinical trials (N0147 and C-08) identifying genetic variants associated with overall survival, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of validation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes and tumor budding as predictors of prognosis in patients with stage III colon cancers treated in this trial, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (dMMR n = 278; randomly selected pMMR n = 283) of the first evaluation of CD3+/CD8+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes with prognosis in dMMR tumors from a clinical trial cohort presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History