Phase II Study of High-Dose Estrogen in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer After Failure of Sequential Endocrine Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esterified estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 1 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.