A phase 4, single-arm study to evaluate the safety, antiviral activity and pharmacokinetics of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in combination with emtricitabine in HIV-1 infected patients experiencing various degrees of renal impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2007.
- 02 Oct 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 14 Dec 2006 Status change