An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of Emtricitabine in Combination With Efavirenz and Didanosine in a Once-Daily Regimen in HIV Infected, Antiretroviral Therapy Naive or Very Limited Antiretroviral Exposed Pediatric Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine (Primary) ; Didanosine; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics of four trials published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 53 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History