Multicenter, pilot study of telbivudine (LdT) anti-HBV treatment prior to the initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapy containing lamivudine in subjects coinfected with HBV and HIV.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Telbivudine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Sep 2008 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Actual start date (Jan 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.