A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Dose Finding Study of NGX-4010 for the Treatment of Painful HIV-Associated Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2010 NeurogesX plans to submit a supplemental new drug application (sNDA) to the US FDA in the first half of 2011, utlilising data from this and another (700014824) study, according to a media release.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results of a planned pooled analysis of this trial and 3 other RCTs [700005976, 700014824 and 700027018] were presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 10 Jun 2008 Phase 3 results published in the paper "Controlled Trial in High-Concentration Capsaicin Patch for Treatment of Painful HIV Neuropathy" in Neuropathy journal (June 10, 2008 edition), according to a NeurogesX media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History