A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rofecoxib and a Dosing Regimen of Oxycodone With Acetaminophen Over 24 Hours in Patients With Postoperative Dental Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Paracetamol; Rofecoxib
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 12 May 2009 Trial phase changed from II/III to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Primary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.