Open-label study to verify effectiveness, safety of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin [doxorubicin liposomal] 50 mg/m2 administered every 4 weeks to patients with mullerian carcinoma (epithelial ovarian carcinoma, primary carcinoma of fallopian tube, peritoneal carcinoma) who have undergone prior platinum-based chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (74) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.