A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of the Human Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Children With Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 25 Jul 2018 Results (n=577) evalauting the totality of safety findings from 7 clinical trials (NCT00048542, NCT00775437, NCT00690573, NCT01166282, NCT01251614, NCT00409682 and NCT00686374) published in the Journal of Pediatrics
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Sep 2009 Additional trial location (Czech Republic) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History