A phase II trial of Tarceva (OSI-774) [erlotinib] and Avastin (bevacizumab) in the treatment of patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History