Hepatitis C Antiviral Long-Term Treatment Against Cirrhosis Trial (HALT-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALT-C
- 01 Mar 2011 Tolerability results assessing the incidence of depression published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 1050 to 1350 as reported by Roche record.
- 04 Dec 2008 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History