A Phase III, Randomized, Study of Aspirin and Esomeprazole Chemoprevention in Barrett's Metaplasia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AspECT
- 11 Feb 2015 New source identified and integrated ISRCTN:Current Controlled Trials (ISRCTN85156844)
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History