A randomized phase II trial of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and mitoxantrone (FCM) with or without rituximab in previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2009 Additional trial location (Wales) added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 07 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network 1087413)
- 04 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed based on reported results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History