A randomized phase II study comparing single-agent docetaxel to alternating docetaxel-gemcitabine as primary chemotherapy in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 03 Jun 2008 Final results reported at ASCO 2008.
- 26 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History